Daily departures available, go on a day safari departing from Richardsbay or anywhere in Zululand. Experience the very best that Zululand has to offer, Big 5 Safaris into the oldest proclaimed reserve in Africa the Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve 96000 hectares of free roaming wildlife, or discover iSimangaliso Wetland Park a World Heritage Site since 1999. Other top Zululand Safaris include Thembe Game Reserve, Mkuze Game Reserve and Ndumo Game Reserve.
Heritage Tours & Safaris offers you the very best experience while in the area of Zululand, the company caters for both large or small groups. With the largest privately owned fleet of game drives vehicles in St Lucia they are sure to cater for each and every safari need that you may have.
1. Day Safari to Hluhluwe Game Reserve Full day R785.00 p/p ex transfer Included: Conservation levy, Open Game Drive Vehicle, bush breakfast and traditional South African Baarbeque refreshments also included
2. Half Day Safari to Hluhluwe Game Reserve R625.00 p/p ex transfer Included: Conservation levy, Open Game Drive Vehicle, Bush breakfast and refreshments included
3. St Lucia Boat Cruise 2 hrs R170.00 p/p ex transfer this 2 hour hippo & croc boat cruise travel up the largest Estuarine system in Africa home to hundreds of Hippo’s and Nile crocodiles not to mention the avergae of 450 bird species found in the area
4. Cape Vidal Full day Bush & Beach Zululand Safari R495.00 this full day safari includes snorkelling, traditional Baarbeque and refreshments.
5. Whale Watching 2 hour boat based whale watching R800.00 p/p ex transfer witness the third largest Marine Mammal on Earth the Mighty Humpback Whale (June to end November)
6. Night Drive Safari R310.00 p/p ex transfer this 3 hour Nocturnal safari enters the iSimangaliso Wetland Park as we go insearch of the Big 4
Heritage Tours & Safaris offers you peace of mind and value for money safari outings while in the area of Zululand. The company employs knowledgeable guides with numerous years of experience in the area. All transfers are conducted in luxury airconditioned vehicles, all vehicles have al lthe needed permits as per roads regulations South Africa. The open 4×4 game drive vehicles are all permitted with all the needed permits and insurances.
Heritage Tours & Safaris is situated in the heart of Zululand they offer premium safaris and have done so for 9 years, travel with the best safari operators in Zululand.
Some Zululand Information and History:
Zululand extends from the Tugela River in the South to the Pongola River in the North, King Shaka was born in 1787, it was King Shaka that formed a Zulu state he was inovative in trasforming war tactics that resulted in the Zulu empire dominating the Zululand area.
For more information contact them directly at +27 5901555